2022 ICTOP Call for Papers
THE CALL IS CLOSED, OUR PROGRAMME IS FULL
THE POWER OF TRAINING
The main theme of the ICOM Prague 2022 (The Power of Museums) perfectly match
ICTOP’s main theme THE POWER OF TRAINING
ICOM triennial in Prague, 26th ICOM General Conference (20–28 August 2022) is not so far away.
The Call for Papers of all 32 International Committees of ICOM (ICTOP included) is open!
You have the opportunity to apply
until 31 March 2022 extended to 10 April 2022! Do not hesitate and become a part of the official scientific programme of the 26th General Conference ICOM Prague 2022. You can apply through the online form (https://guarant.eu/icom2022/committee-meetings/)
We cordially invite you to address ICTOP sessions presented below, foremost (but not exclusive) our solo session(s) – The Power of Training. The Call for Papers for all ICOM International Committees re. the ICOM triennial Prague 2022 will go through unique IT system. In other words your proposal to participate in sessions as a speaker with your idea(s) must go through on-line form/website https://guarant.eu/icom2022/committee-meetings/index.php?coo=1
ICTOP solo session(s) – The Power of Training do match the main idea of the ICOM Prague 2022 triennial branded as “The Power of Museums” where we do ask you (our/ICTOP members), plus any other interested to share with us theoretical and practical examples which could fit the main ICTOP Prague theme = THE POWER OF TRAINING. Any format is possible/welcome, no matter we in advance expect proposals set on 10–15 minutes presentations and in addition the poster session (an extra Call for Posters will be publish later on, late March).
In your proposal please shortly, at the end of it indicate are you only possible (if so) to participate in a hybrid form (i.e. expecting you will not be present in Prague live) or you are flexible (as it is important for us re. planning). Thank you in advance!
We are looking in advance for your proposals and to meet you in Prague (and hopefully Brno) in the late August 2022. If any question/dilemma still do exist feel free to contact us (http://ictop.org/contact/)
ICTOP conference programme within the ICOM triennial 2022 in Prague (all times are local, Prague time, CEST):
- Monday 22 August 4.00 – 5.30 PM / Prague Congress Centre / joint session ICOM-CC + ICTOP, INTERCOM, DMRC, ICMS & ICOM Japan (hybrid)
- Tuesday 23 August 2.30 – 4.00 PM / Prague Congress Centre / joint session ICOM-CC + ICTOP, DMRC, ICMS, DEMHIST, INTERCOM (hybrid)
- Tuesday 23 August 4.30 – 6.00 PM / Prague Congress Centre / ICTOP solo session – The Power of Training (hybrid)
- Tuesday 23 August 4.30 – 6.00 PM / Prague Congress Centre / joint session ICOM-CC + ICTOP, DMRC, ICMS, INTERCOM (hybrid)
- Thursday 25 August full day (lecture session morning time) / National Museum of Agriculture Prague / ICTOP solo session – The Power of Training (non-hybrid)
- (TBC – highly expected) Saturday 27 August morning joint session ICTOP + ICOFOM / Brno (non-hybrid)
Presented here is, naturally, only ICTOP devoted sessions which are matching full ICOM triennial Prague 2022 programme (https://prague2022.icom.museum/programme-schedule)