2022 ICTOP Call for Posters
THE POWER OF TRAINING = POSTER SESSION CALL
The main theme of the ICOM Prague 2022 (The Power of Museums) perfectly match
ICTOP’s theme THE POWER OF TRAINING
We cordially invite you to address, by your posters proposals ICTOP’s theme 2022 – The Power of Training. The Call for Posters for all ICOM International Committees re. the ICOM triennial Prague 2022 will go through unique IT system. For step by step instructions, see below.
ICTOP poster session The Power of Training do match the main idea of the ICOM Prague 2022 triennial branded as “The Power of Museums” where we do ask you (ICTOP members), plus any other interested to share with us theoretical and practical examples which could fit the main ICTOP Prague theme = THE POWER OF TRAINING.
We are looking in advance for your proposals and to meet you in Prague (and hopefully Brno) in the late August 2022. If any question/dilemma do exist feel free to contact us (http://ictop.org/contact/). The Call for Posters will be open until June 25, 2022.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING POSTER PROPOSAL:
You can find the application form for Call for Posters under this link: https://icomprague2022.gcon.me/registration/1-call-for-posters-registration. To submit to the Call for Posters, please follow these instructions:
- You must first register in the system (if you do not have a paid registration yet and you do not have login details to the gCon conference platform).
Please go to CALL FOR POSTERS REGISTRATION (the last tab on the right side).
- Then go to CALL FOR POSTERS SUBMISSION (the last tab on the right side) and submit through the form and send your application.
- After fulfilling and submitting the form, the sign “Thank you” will appear, which means confirming a successful submission. You will NOT receive any confirmation of the email!
- The Call for Posters will be open until June 25.
- Subsequently, the International Committees will select the authors on the basis of the abstracts collected from the Call for Posters form and the chosen authors will be announced during July. The International Committee can select a maximum of 30 posters!
- After acceptance, all selected authors will upload posters directly to the gCon conference platform by themselves!
- In case of any questions, please contact email@example.com
Please feel free to share the Call for Posters with other colleagues. Thank you for your cooperation, we hope to see/meet you in Prague.