2020 Registration & Logistics
2020 ICOM-ICTOP & ICOM-MEMO joint conference
Yerevan, Armenia – 26-30/10/2020
Registration Form: ICTOP 2020 Registration form
The full conference registration fee includes:
Participation in all conference sessions
- All conference material (sent in advance or delivered on the spot)
- All conference related promotional materials/bags
- Lunch and Coffee breaks on Tuesday, 27th October
- Lunch and Coffee breaks on Wednesday, 28th October
- Lunch and Coffee breaks on Thursday, 29th October
- Participation in all conference activities including visits to the Museums and Sites
- 1 admission to the Welcome Reception on Monday evening, 26th October
- 1 admission to the Closing Dinner on Friday evening, 30th October
The full conference registration fee does not includes:International air tickets / travel
- Visa fee (if needed)
- Hotel accommodation
- Extended conference events (lunch costs during Excursion day (30th October), post-conference tours)
- Any additional service outside those announced in the conference programme
- Any additional personal expenses including travel insurance
Conference registration fee (Euros)
Early Bird full conference package valid until 1st of August, 2020
ICOM members: 200 € // Non-ICOM members: 250 €
N.B. Conference fee for participants from countries of ICOM Category 3 & 4: 150 € // 170 € Non-ICOM members
Full Conference Package fee after 31st of August, 2020
ICOM members: 250 € // Non-ICOM members: 300 €
N.B. Conference fee for participants from countries of ICOM Category 3 & 4: 200 € // Non-ICOM members: 250 €
PAYMENT DETAILS (please pick the best fits you):
1. Account owner: NATIONAL COMMITEE OF ICOM ARMENIA
Address of account owner: YEREVAN, ARAMI STR.1-GAT
Bank Name: CJSC INECOBANK
Bank Address: YEREVAN, TUMANYAN STR. 17, ARMENIA
Account number: 2050042016661040
SWIFT CODE: INJSAM 22
Intermediary BANK: COMMERZBANK AG. FRANKFURT, GERMANY
SWIFT CODE: COBADEFF
2. Account owner: ICOM ICTOP
Address of account owner: UNESCO HOUSE 1 R MIOLLIS 75732 PARIS
Bank Name: HSBC France
Bank Address: 103 Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75419 Paris France
SWIFT CODE: CCFRFRPP
IBAN Code: FR7630056005110511001576707
Account number: 05110015767
VAT number (if and when relevant): FR41784617813
Payment description/reference: Your surname – ICTOP 2020
• The sum must be in Euro
. You can pay your conference fee to one of the above accounts
• All sender bank charges must be paid by the sender.
• Proof of payment must be emailed to icom.2020.yerevan(at)gmail.com , CC to dbabic(at)ffzg.hr ,
• We guarantee free cancellation until 15th of September, 2020 where cancellations must be made either through email or in writing. We will refund your advance payments minus bank charges.
• A non-refundable processing fee of 75.00 € will be levied after 15th September 2020.
• Please understand that no refunds at all can be given after 1st October 2020. We recommend that you consider a travel insurance that covers fees in case of any need for late cancellation.
Recommended Conference Accommodation
Please note we recommend that you book your stay at the Ibis Yerevan Center Hotel ( http://ibis-center.hotelsofarmenia.com/en/ ), which is situated in the centre of Yerevan and near to conference venues (except Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute, where transport will be provided).
For ICTOP-MEMO joint conference participants: Ibis Yerevan Center Hotel will offer a special conference rate. The rate would be applicable for participants who will check in on 25th October (i.e. check out on 31th October). We have a provisional block booking for limited number of rooms (first come, first served). Please, remind hotel that you are attending ICOM conference by mailing them if you will book number form Ibis Yerevan Center Hotel.
Alternative Conference Accommodation
Delegates may also consider the other establishments for alternative accommodation in the centre of Yerevan, where you will find plenty of hotels, hostels and apartments, which are near to the main venue of the conference: Armenian State Pedagogical University located in the centre of the Yerevan (https://aspu.am/en/page/contact_us/).