2017 Registration & Fees
ICOM-ICTOP 2017, Windhoek, Namibia
11th – 13th (15th) October 2017
The full conference registration fee includes:
• Participation in all conference sessions
• All conference material (sent in advance or delivered on the spot)
• All conference related promotional materials/bags
• Lunch and Coffee breaks on Wednesday, 11th October
• Lunch and Coffee breaks on Thursday, 12th October
• Lunch and Coffee breaks on Friday, 13th October
• Participation in all conference activities including visits to the Independence Memorial Museum, The National Museum of Namibia – Owela Display Centre, the National Art Gallery of Namibia and Heroes Acre
• 1 admission to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening
• 1 admission to the Closing Dinner on Friday evening
The full conference registration fee does not includes:
• International air tickets / travel
• Visa fee (if needed)
• Hotel accommodation (preferred rates are offered)
• Extended conference events
• Any additional service outside those announced in the conference programme
• Any additional personal expenses including travel insurance
Conference registration fee (Euros)
Early Bird full conference package valid until 15th July 2017
ICOM members: 225 € // Non-ICOM members: 275 €
Full Conference Package fee after 15th July 2017
ICOM members: 275 € // Non-ICOM members: 325 €
Account owner: ICOM ICTOP
Address of account owner: UNESCO HOUSE 1 R MIOLLIS 75732 PARIS
Bank Name: HSBC France
Bank Address: 103 Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75419 Paris France
IBAN Code: FR7630056005110511001576707
Account number: 05110015767
VAT number (if and when relevant): FR41784617813
Payment description/reference: Your surname – ICTOP 2017
• The sum must be in Euro.
• All sender bank charges must be paid by the sender.
• Proof of payment must be emailed to dbabic(at)ffzg.hr
• We guarantee free cancellation until 1st September 2017 where cancellations must be made either through email or in writing. We will refund your advance payments minus bank charges (30.00 €).
• A non-refundable processing fee of 75.00 € will be levied after 15th September 2017.
• Please understand that no refunds at all can be given after 1st October 2017. We recommend that you consider a travel insurance that covers fees in case of any need for late cancellation.